Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feels Like Flu to Me!

I'm sitting here wrapped in 3 blankets, drinking hot chocolate, freezing and waiting for the Tylenol to kick in! My chest and eyes are on fire, and I hurt all over. Yep! Pretty sure William has shared his flu with his mom. So far, the other kids are doing pretty well. Annalise has a cough and is a little more cranky, but has not developed a fever or anything else yet. She is suppose to have a CT Scan done in the morning so hopefully she will be able to get that done. Spencer has a slight cough and Jacob and Spencer have complained of not feeling well, but no fevers or anything too severe. Hopefully that will be the worst of it for the kids. They did all have the shots, so hopefully that is helping/will continue to help them. I, on the other hand, never did get one for myself. Maybe next year I will remember this feeling and do better.

William has finally been fever free for 24 hours. He is still coughing, but with his asthma, I expect that to hang around for a while. Hopefully he will be going back to school tomorrow.

As all of this has been in our home we are constantly telling the kids not to touch their noses and mouths. Obviously Annalise still has a bit of learning to do.

From the nose,


straight to the mouth!


One more time. Nose...


mouth! Ahhh, the continual teaching process.

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh man! feel better lady.

laurie said...

sorry Tammy! Call if you need something.

Unknown said...

I really hope you're feeling better by now!! And I love the pictures of Analise - priceless!