Friday, September 6, 2013

Battling for Bryce

Like most of you, I would do anything for any one of my children.  When I gave birth to my first child at the age of 30, I quit my job in the "real" world so that I could be home to raise our babies.
 
 William April 2001

The day that first child was born I began a job that is completely unlike any other.  I vowed that I would do the best I could possibly do while working through that job.  I knew I could not do it alone.  I knew I wouldn't have to.  I knew there would be good days and bad days, happy times and sad times, fun times and not so fun times, but I had no idea the extent to which this job would pull my heart, mind, soul, and everything in me in so many different directions. 

Bryce 2013
There is a battle for Bryce going on at his school right now and as Bryce's mother, it is my job to be at the head of this particular battle.  It is a battle that Bryce would fight for himself if he could, but he cannot.  Yet at the same time, it is a battle that I could not be fighting for him without the help of his spirit and our Heavenly Father's spirit from above.  I love my son and every one of my children more than I will ever be able to express and I will continue to do everything in my power to fight for what they need!

1 comment:

Denise Hauer said...

Oh friend--I'm here for you 100%!!!!! Let's talk tomorrow for sure and I'll help you with the next step!!! Some days I wish I could have my own private school and teach all my honorary kids myself!!!! Coca!!!!(LOL)