Friday, July 27, 2012

The Fight...and...the Attitude

I came across this little story a couple of days ago and it makes me smile.  I keep thinking about it so I thought I would share.  I'm not sure who wrote it since there was no name attached to it.   Enjoy!  


   "I did not provoke the fight so I feel no remorse for what I was forced to do.  We were arguing, and seeing that I was right and he was wrong, he decided to fight to cover up his stupidity.  He swung at me first, but being in top condition, I was able to act quickly and block his punch neatly with my head.  Whereupon I jumped to the ground, knocking him down on top of me.  Then, I placed my ear in his mouth and poked his finger several times with my eye.  His teeth hurt so badly from the strength of my ear that he became irate and tried to kick me, but I cleverly blocked the onslaught with my ribs and face.  I scrambled to my feet and ran to my car in hopes that I would get away and save this man from my deadly hands.  Before I could start the engine, he pulled me from the still open door.  That was it, the last straw.  I lost all control.  There would be no mercy! Taking him in my death grip I punched him in the knee two or three times with my stomach, then hit him hard in the fist with my teeth.  He had it, I could tell after that, he didn't even try to pick me up off the ground.  He was too chicken!"


It's all about the attitude!  :)

No comments: