Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Spencer

Today Spencer turned 7 years old.  I am working on a new computer since mine has recently died and I am not able to get pictures on here yet.  I will have to add some of Spencer's day as soon as I can.

We were going to have a little birthday party for him today, but since it is the Friday before the 4th of July weekend, most of the kids he wanted to invite were not in town.  We decided to wait until next week to celebrate with friends.  So today he just had one friend come over and go swimming and then we did a little family party for him tonight with pizza, cake, and presents.  One of his presents was a Sorry Sliders game so the boys and I put that together and played a quick game before it was time for bed.  It's a pretty fun game.

Spencer was our first boy born in Queen Creek.  Actually he was born in Scottsdale, but we had moved out to Queen Creek just 2 months before he was born.  Hard to believe we have been out here that long and that our little "Licker" is 7 years old already!

Sure love you Spencer!  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow 7 yrs old? So fun for him, and wow has time gone by fast for me. Glad he had a great day and I bet he's excited for that party next week. He is such a sweet boy.