Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Testimony

October 2, 2012    4:54 AM

I feel the need to share my testimony. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true and real.  I know that we as human beings are not perfect, but that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is!  I am thankful for the special Celestial spirits who live in our home.  Being close to them helps me to feel the Savior's love and His spirit.  The veil is so thin around them and I love the feeling that comes when I am near them.   They make we want to do good, to be kind, to be more like Christ.  I know that they have a purpose on this Earth and that they have every right to be here at this time.  Our Heavenly Father has a plan  and he alone knows how long Bryce and Annalise will be on this Earth.  They will be here until their mission on this Earth is fulfilled!  Our Father in Heaven is the one who knows when that time will be.

I am so grateful for my three older boys, William, Jacob, and Spencer.  THE BEST BIG BROTHERS for Bryce and Annalise EVER!  They are so strong.  They are so good.  They are seriously incredible boys.  They make me want to do what is right.  To want to be a better person and to strive to do all I can to return to live with my Father in Heaven one day.  I love them so much. I know and I want them to know that their Father in Heaven is REAL.  He loves them and hears them when they pray their sincere prayers and share their thoughts and fears with Him.  He will never choose to leave them.  They are not alone, nor will they ever be as long as they rely on the Lord.  I love them more than they will ever know and am so grateful to a loving Father in Heaven who has allowed all of these special spirits to come and live in our home and to let me be their mother and care giver while we are on the Earth.  This is my greatest blessing.  Because of them, I am so thankful for my eternal marriage...so that we can be together again as a family, in a beautiful place full of love and free of pain.

I know that Joseph Smith was called and foreordained  to be a prophet of God.  To help restore the gospel of Christ to the Earth in these latter days.  I am so grateful for all he went through so that we can have the Book of Mormon today.  I know that it was written by prophets, through inspiration from God, for our day.  We can hear the Lord speak to us when we read the words on it's pages.  I know that, along with the bible, it testifies of Christ.  That it is indeed another testament of our Lord and Savior!

I know that our bishop and Prophet are called of God.  That our Prophet speaks with our Father in Heaven and leads us and teaches us the things that our Father knows we need at this time.  He will not lead us astray.    What a fantastic blessing!  To know that if we follow the prophet, we will be doing exactly what our Father in Heaven wants us to be doing.

I miss my other ward family members.  The members who have been separated from us by ward boundary changes.  The members who have supported me through so many things.  The members/friends who truly love me for who I am and who help me feel that love and help me have the desire to do good and to live up to my full potential...and continue to love me all along the way.  I am thankful for things like the broadcasting of the General Relief Society meeting  which give us opportunities to be together again.  I look forward to the day when distance, time, and money will not keep us from being close to those we love.  I miss my friends and family members who are far from me.

I have been hurt by someone very close to me this past weekend.  My trust has been slightly challenged.  I know that we are all human and that we will make mistakes.  I, for one, am far from perfect.  I know that and I know that because of and with the help of the Savior we can be made perfect.  I will be able to make it, with His help!  Because of Him and his love for me, I will be able to return to live with my God and Savior again one day.  He has a perfect love, an unconditional love.  He is able to forgive and love without question.  He is strong, and humble.  He is kind and perfect.  I wish I was more like him.  I long to be more like him.  I hope and pray that I can become more like him.

I am so thankful for my many, many blessings.  For all of the times that I am protected and do not even know it.  I know those times are many!  I know that God's plan is one of Happiness.   I am so grateful for the atonement.  I love my Savior and my Father in Heaven.  I love my earthly/eternal family and friends.  I am truly blessed.  I want to share all of this in the name of my Savior Jesus Christ.  Amen.

1 comment:

Dacia said...

Beautifully stated, Tammy. I am sorry that you were hurt, and pray the wound will heal. I love you, and your family, from the bottom of my heart.