Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bigger and Better Things

OK, now that I have gotten all of that out of my system, I am moving on to bigger and better things. Today was a great Sunday. The best part about it was that everyone was well and we were all able to go to church today! It's been three weeks since I had been. It sure felt good to be back! It was funny how many people actually thought I was holding someone else's baby until they got a good look at Annalise and realized that it was her. I guess she has changed a lot in the last few weeks. She sure has been learning lots of new things. She now crawls, pulls herself to a stand, claps, waves bye-bye, and plays peek-a-boo. She is still working on her first teeth and her sleeping habits have become very less than desirable, but she is still absolutely adorable and very smiley.


Relief society was very good. It was taught by Sister Jenson and was on a talk given by President Monson on Anger. I was asked to read this quote, "To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible." Hand picked for me today? hmmm...maybe!


Tomorrow will be a big day for Bryce. He turns 3! It's hard to believe. He will also be starting preschool at Riggs elementary school. I really can't believe he is old enough to go to school! Eventually he will take the bus, but at least for this week, I will be taking him. He will be getting physical, speech, and occupational therapy while he is there. The teachers seem really great. I know he will love it!