Monday, March 28, 2011

A New Adventure

Spring Break has come to an end and the boys will return to school tomorrow. It always makes me a little sad to see these breaks end, especially ones that have been as great as this one has. I just love having my kids around me.

Tomorrow will also be the start of a new adventure. I have withdrawn Spencer from school and will be homeschooling him for the rest of the year. I had planned to do the online school, Arizona Virtual Academy, but things got messed up a bit and we were too late to start that now. Personally, I think that may be a blessing in disguise. Anyway, so my wonderful mom (who used to teach first grade) has put together some school things for him and we will start tomorrow doing something else that I never thought I would do. Hopefully by doing this, we will be able to address some of the emotional and physical challenges he is having right now and possibly by next year he will be ready to return to school. We'll just see how it goes and cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm actually looking forward to spending some extra time with Spencer. I think it will be good. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

laurie said...

wow, that's a big thing to take on. I hope it's everything you are wanting! Only nine weeks left!!

Katy said...

Oh, Tammy you are extraordinary. You are amazing. you are strong. You are the greatest mother I know. You are so full of faith and courage. You are wonderful. I love you guys and I love all my nephews and niece.

Unknown said...

You are the busiest woman I know! I recommend you find a treat and hide from the world for a minute or two.