Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Regression Continues

I wish this was going to be a better post, but I need to document what is happening at this time not only as part of my journal, but to possibly use in the future as we try to piece together this horrible disease that our children have. As of this week, Annalise is almost completely unable to walk without holding onto someone or something. She crawls most of the time. She has also lost the ability to roll over when lying on her back. Today when she was lying on her back she was unable to move from that position. She tried multiple times, then put her head down and just kept saying, "I stuck, I stuck". Very sad to see. When this all began with her, I predicted (due to Bryce's timeline) that we would have until April or early May until the rapid regression part of this nightmare would begin, but by looking at this week, it appears that it may be sooner than I thought. This week has been harsh!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

My heart is aching for you!
I just can't imagine the pain that is within you, and John, to see what is happening. Remember that we are all here for you, and love you all so much!

Becca said...

That happened too fast!

Denise Hauer said...

Oh no Tammy...my heart breaks for you:( I pray Annalise gets stronger.