Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Can't Help Sharing!

Okay, I wasn't going to post anything about this here until I was completely finish with the reset, but I am just way too excited about it today!  As of this morning, which is day 17, I am down 13 pounds!  Yes, 13!  And I feel fantastic!  I feel so amazing, even the sleep that I am getting is so much better.  I actually wake up feeling rested, not because I have slept any more than I was before, but the sleep that I am getting is so much better, so much more complete!  And this was all done with food...real food, food that God gave us to eat!  Yes, I think I have finally found a way of eating that my body truly likes and responds to.   I weigh less and have more energy than I have had in a very, very long time!  I am truly looking forward to my new way of eating now.  I do still have some cravings, but nothing like before.  I still have a long journey ahead of me, but I now believe, with some work, it can be done!  I can't believe it has been 17 days since I have had any red meat or sugar of any kind and I don't even miss it.  Now, I feel like I may actually be able to run that 5K and really enjoy it!  I'm looking forward to feeling better and better.  I don't ever want to go back to how I felt before.  My insides are happy!

5 comments:

Dacia said...

WOOO HOOO!!! Doing the Happy Dance for you, Tammy! I know it's hard work, but you are doing fantastic. Keep it up!!!

laurie said...

Yeah!!! I truly admire you.

Jodi said...

That is absolutely amazing!!! Congratulations!!! Okay, you need to share---what cleanse are you doing? I've read about several different kinds and debated on trying something...

Ann said...

Yay You!! Keep up the good work. I'd be okay giving up the red meat as I'm not a meat eater. Giving up the sugar is my problem.

Bravo!

Denise Hauer said...

Awesome Tammy!