Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fantastic Sunday

So far this has been a wonderful Sunday. I don't always feel that way about Sundays so I thought I better document it when it happens. :) Our meetings were very good today. I especially enjoyed being in Relief Society and talking with the ladies there and then in the hall with the babies. Nursery was great, and it's a calling that I truly loved, but it sure is nice to be able to attend Sunday School and Relief Society again. I sat next to a girl today that I have seen before but never met. She has a 6 month old little boy and they have been in the ward since January. She was very nice and I came home feeling like I had made a new friend. Isn't being a member of the church great?!

Then we came home, had lunch (omelets made almost completely by William!), put the little ones down for naps, and made peanut butter play dough for the older boys to play with/snack on. And now finally I've made it back to our blog. Here are a few random pictures and then I will update everything that is happening with Bryce.


Jacob and the Beanstalk! This is a bean plant that
Jacob is growing from a seed he planted at a Primary
activity. This picture was taken back in June. It
grew this tall within about a week. His plant is
currently growing in our garden.


Also taken in June, this is a picture
from our trip to Chick-fil-a. The boys
thought it was great that Annalise
would hold onto the balloon.


Annalise is just so cute that I had
to add this one too!

1 comment:

laurie said...

Sunday's can be REALLY hard. Glad you get to enjoy RS again, it's my favorite part.