Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Today we celebrated the 4th with Jenn and Eric Crandall and their family. We always have such a great time when we get together with them. I only got a few pictures because my batteries died.

"The Star" in her first 4th of July
outfit that she got from Aunt Sheri.


Everyone who was brave enough to endure the
heat, enjoyed riding the horses. Mandy made it
the longest!



Spencer, Jacob, Anna, William, and Emma all ready
to eat.


Joseph and Annalise (in her second 4th of July
outfit!)


Jacob always loves the babies!


Jacob Crandall playing with the button on Annalise's
chair. He is the same age as Bryce and they both
seem to love that button!


John and Eric ended up spending most of their time working on our van...yes it is under repair again! Luckily my boys didn't catch anyone mentioning fireworks and so they didn't even care about going to bed and missing them. I saw one from out of the kitchen window and now I'm going to bed! Doesn't sound very patriotic I know, but I'm just so tired. It was a great day. Happy 4th!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys have to come up and spend 4th of July with us next year!! The weather was fantastic and the fireworks were really spectacular!! Best ones I've ever seen!

Jenn C. said...

You took some cute pics before your camera died! We had such a good time at your house (as usual) thanks again.

laurie said...

Cute outfits! Sometimes low key is exactly the right amount.

Jake and Jenny said...

I love the two fourth of July outfits! Glad you had a fun day!