Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two Months



Annalise is now 9 weeks old and went in on Tuesday for her 2 month check-up. She is now 10 lbs. 6 oz and 23 inches long. She got a clean bill of health and four shots. Ouch! She is already growing up so fast.

We have started giving her a bottle occasionally.
She took to it from the first moment and hasn't
had any trouble since. The boys love taking turns
feeding her!


Give me strength!
Actually Annalise loves sucking on her knuckles.
They are often raw because she sucks them so much.


Her brothers adore her!


She has started really smiling and the boys even
got a giggle out of her while we were on vacation.
It is so cute. These pictures don't really do her
beautiful smile justice, but it's all I have so far! I'm
sure there will be many more to come.


We sure love having Annalise in our family!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Thank you for putting up all these adorable pictures of Annalise! She's adorable!!

Shalyse said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures of your trip! I love her little onesie and the picture with the boys around her! So cute! We miss you and your family!

laurie said...

So beautiful, goes too fast!

Becca said...

Yes, I love the picture with the boys hovering around her. So sweet!

Jenn C. said...

She is soooo cute and I love all of the pictures esp. the one with her brothers all around her!