Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random October Pictures


Here we have the not-so-well-known super hero, Red and White boy...


With Sword Boy by his side. I just love seeing what these boys can come up with!

Here is a picture of the kids enjoying conference...and the contents of our 72 hour kits.


Even Annalise tried to join in the fun.

William, sucking it in.


Here Spencer is showing us the scar on his neck. The older boys had rigged up some rope onto the slide some how and poor Spencer met it square on with his neck. Ouch. This totally reminded me of something similar my younger brother and I did when we were little. I don't even remember to name of the poor kid who ran into our line with his neck while on his big wheel. I don't think he got to play with us anymore after that one. Spencer is still allowed to play with William and Jacob, but they did have to get rid of the rope!

Annalise in one of the wigs we tried on for Halloween.

Yes it was bright during fall break. That was a wonderful week with fabulous weather. The boys spent a lot of time outside playing and riding bikes. I love it when boys can be boys!
William jumping. He always likes having the action shots taken of himself.

Fun with chalk...still need to work on spelling. I guess I do need to send them back to school.


Indiannalise! Her brothers love dressing her up.


Breakfast on the patio. Ok, it wasn't a healthy breakfast, but it sure was fun!


Beautiful William. Trying on Annalise's wig before Halloween. Everyone tells me that she looks like William, so maybe this is a hint of what she will look like when she gets older.

Jacob cracks me up!

Kissy Kiss! Scary, but these should make some good black mail photos in a few years!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I've just been catching up on all your posts. You have so much fun with your kids. They are going to have such great memories of their childhood.

Jake and Jenny said...

Me too! I love all the pictures of your kids and it gives a sense of each of their personalities! I love the costumes so cute! I cant beleive Annalise is getting so big, it all goes too fast.

Becca said...

Thank you for the hilarious photos! Vaughn and I enjoyed laughing at each and every one of them! I think red and white boy and William sucking it in were our favorites.