Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Schedule for the Week

The rest of the week is just plain crazy busy. Since last night, everything that I need to do has been running around in my head and it's driving me nuts. I think that throwing the sleep study into the schedule I already had is really throwing me for a loop. I keep worrying that I am forgetting something or that one of the kids isn't covered or something. So I need to write all the big stuff down so I can see it and stop thinking about it. So here it goes. Hope this helps!

Tuesday
8:00 take older kids to school
8:45 speech therapy--B
10:30 Physical therapy--B
12 lunch, make phone calls and prepare items for sleep study while B and A sleep.
3:10 pick up J and S at bus stop (the school will not allow them to walk home by themselves)
3:30 S to music
help J with piano composition for tomorrow and help W with book report project
4:15 pick S up
4:45 Cubs for W and me (my new calling)
6:00 drop W at home, pick up Bryce and leave for sleep study
6:55 call to remind John to record BL =)

Wednesday
6:30 Sheri here to help get kids ready for school
7:45 take J and S to bus
8:00 W gets picked up for school
8:00 Take B to school (if home from sleep study)
Go with Sheri to see her house and help move some stuff in! =)
11:00 Pick B up from the bus stop
1:30 Occupational therapy--B
2:50 Pick W and N up from school
3:15 Pick J and S up from the bus stop (can't wait until next year when they will all be in the same school)
3:45 J to Music
4:45 home and John, W, and J leave for play rehearsal with dinner in hand (hot pocket?)

Thursday
Happy Birthday William!!!
8 take older kids to school
8:30--Respite with Heather--B
weekly Walmart run and get birthday items
11:30--Sheri here to watch A and boys when they get home from school. Mom and B leave for neuro appointment.
12--William home from school (Valerie)
2ish--Brittney comes/Sheri leaves
3:10--pick up J and S at the bus stop
5:00--family b-day party
7:30--Kids to bed/ prep house for cleaners

Friday
7:20--B to the bus stop
7:45--J and S to the bus stop
W--day off from school
11--pick up B from bus stop
11:30--go to Costco and get 72 hour replacements while cleaners are here!
3:15 pick up J and S from bus stop
Come home to a clean house and be ready to enjoy conference weekend!! =)

Ok, that should help. Now to go get moving again! If you know of anything that I am missing, please let me know!

Edited Monday April 5th--this schedule actually turned out quite differently than planned with Sheri's car breaking down at our house Wed. so an extra trip to her place, wheelchair lift breaking down on Thursday, having to change babysitters last minute Thursday, all kids off on Friday, a trip to the eye doctor for William, and a trip to the park Friday. My sister often asks why I even bother planning, but hey, you have to start somewhere, right?!

2 comments:

Julie said...

WoW-- may guardian angels be near you. I hope you can get a few moments to yourself and enjoy a bit of chocolate in your busy schedule.

Jenn C. said...

Wow! I am tired just reading your schedule!