Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School...Again

Bryce, Annalise, and I just sent the three older boys off to school again. This time they rode the bus. Spencer and Jacob were excited about riding...William not so much. He was just nervous about it since it is his first time ever riding the bus to school. He was worried also that all the other kids would know where everything is by now and that he might still not know. It's too bad that they had to miss school so close to the beginning of the year. It was like starting all over again for them. I'm sure they will do fine once they get there, but I'm also sure it is tough to have two first days of school! They will be riding the bus home today too, so we will see how that goes! I sure hope they have a great day!

They all decided to wear their matching shirts from the reunion. I took this picture as the bus was coming. William was saying through those clenched teeth, "hurry up Mom, the bus is coming!" He had already told me NOT to take a picture of him getting on the bus. I guess he is getting too old for that kind of thing!

2 comments:

Jake and Jenny said...

Gotta love the first day of school! Love the matching shirts, too cute!

laurie said...

Just assure William that you can do MUCH worse things to embarass him if you need to!