Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Couple of Firsts

Friday, June 12th. Her first real bath. She loved
it!


Before getting in the bath she had
a major diaper blowout and was
crying hard. As soon as she got
into the water, she calmed right down.
When I took her our, the crying
began again. I really think she
liked being in the water.


This isn't really a first, but it's just a cute picture
so I decided to add it. She loves to sleep mostly
swaddled but with a least one arm out. That arm
always seems to end up behind her head. She's
so cool!


Today. Sunday June 14th. Her
first day at church. She actually
did have little socks on, but we
lost one of those right away. She
has two little dresses this size and
since I couldn't decide which one to
have her wear I let the three older
boys decide. All three picked this one.
They love choosing which outfit
she will wear for the day.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

She is beautiful!

laurie said...

Have to say I love the dress! That's awesome that she loved the bath. At that age, all mine screamed through it every time I put them in the water.

Jake and Jenny said...

So sweet! I understand about the socks, I dont know how many little socks we have lost!