Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random October Pictures

The kids had some down time during the month and always seemed to keep themselves busy doing something. Here are a few random pictures that I took throughout the month.

The latest super heroes to visit our home: Jacob, dressed as "Lady Redundant Woman" and Spencer as "Karate Boy"




Annalise has learned what to do with a comb or brush. However, she tried it with a curling brush one day and it didn't seem to come out the way it was suppose to. I guess she just decided to leave it where it was. It took me a while to gently work the hair out of this brush.






As usual, we had many doctor appointments. Here is Annalise waiting for a recheck on her ears.


During Spirit week, the boys had crazy hat days. Here is what they came up with.


Spencer's is a popcorn box with the front stapled up. I love watching what my kids do with their creativity!


So there you have it! I am now completely caught up on my blogging! I must admit, I am quite proud of myself! Now on to November!

3 comments:

gramyflys said...

Tammy, your family is adorable! Can't believe you guys have this huge family! Busy, busy Mom and Dad!

Tammy said...

Thank you Sister Emig! And to think it all started just over 10 years ago in the singles ward! Life sure can change quickly! =)

Julie said...

So fun to see your little ones growing up! You are an amazing Mama (and parents with John, of course!). Hope you know that!