Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We're Home!

I just wanted to leave a quick post letting everyone know that we have arrived home safely from our wonderful trip to Florida. It was more amazing than we could have ever imagined. We arrived home Saturday night...once again...being driven in a limousine. It was nice to have Sunday to recoup a little bit before beginning this week. John has returned to work and the boys enjoyed their first day back at school. We've had an unpacking party and gotten most of the stuff put away. Bryce goes into surgery tomorrow, so yesterday and today have been/will be spent doing laundry, therapies and getting everything ready for the time I will be away. I don't know if there will be internet service in Bryce's room, so I may not get to blog and post more pictures until next week, but trust me, there are a lot and I can't wait to share them with everyone! For now, here are a couple of sneak-peaks for you.





I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. If all goes well with Bryce's surgery, we should be home by Friday!

2 comments:

Dacia said...

I'm so happy you made it home, safe and sound! I can't wait to see more pictures. The kids look like they had fun.
I hope all goes well with surgery.
Big hug to you!

Debbie said...

That picture with Bryce, Mickey, and Minnie is such a cool picture! I can't wait to see more!