Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday...another busy day!

First of all, I forgot to say that yesterday was William's last day of school. He was very excited to be done, but the "I'm bored" has all ready been heard today. I think that next week, once Spencer and Jacob are out of school, that will be better.

Well, today was another busy day. It started with an early morning meeting that I had and some grocery shopping. I arrived home from that just in time to get Annalise ready for her one year well check with Dr. Nason. She seems to be nice and healthy...and small. She is only 17 lbs, 11oz. My smallest at 1 year so far. William was the next at 18 lbs. She is growing steady though, so everything should be fine. I guess we won't need that new car seat for a little bit longer. She also has just two teeth still. It is encouraging that she has begun walking and developing as she should be.

After getting the kids fed and down for naps, I headed over to Spencer's school for his kindergarten celebration. They did a nice job. They had the parent's sit down and then the kids marched in, sung a few songs, got their certificates of completion, had a short dance, and finished off with cookies and pictures with the teacher. It was short and sweet...just how I like them. As we ate cookies, the teacher showed a video of the kids "big, big dreams". She said that they all had many, but had them narrow their choice down to one that she would share with the parents. Spencer's big big dream is to go to the moon!

Here is a video of the kids walking into the room! Spencer was excited because he got to stand next to his best friend, Joseph!


During the program, Spencer kept looking over at the teacher instead of out at the parents.






The frog song seemed to be the kids favorite. They were cute little frogs!










Spencer with Mrs. Sisson...A wonderful teacher! It is amazing what she has done for Spencer in the short time that he has been going to Patterson Elementary. I hope he gets a great teacher as well for first grade.


This is a video of the kids singing "Everything Grows". It was one of my favorites, brought tears to my eyes! I can't believe how much Spencer has grown this year!

No comments: