Saturday, May 22, 2010

She Walks!

Annalise has been taking a step or two all month long, but the last couple of days, she has really begun to take off. She loves to walk and is just so cute doing it! I'm so excited. Maybe now I will be able to wash her knees and they will stay clean!

Walking between Mom and Grandma.


Walking with Aunt Sheri


She often tries to lean and reach the person's hands as early as possible.







Another trick she likes to pull is after taking a step or two, she will turn around and fall back into the arms of the person who she just left.


She often gets distracted by what is going on around her.


Here is a video of her walking. Almost every time before she takes off walking, she stands for a minute, twirling her hands and talking away. Then she takes off. It is so funny. I don't know what she is saying, but she is definitely saying something.

3 comments:

laurie said...

Your baby is walking! Is she even one yet? Such cute pics, glad you take the time to post them. Did we miss your b-day? How exciting to have "mom" help all week. My mom is just like yours. If I need a nasty job tackled, I call her. I hope my kids think the same of me. Have a great week!

Jenn C. said...

She is so cute! She sure grew up fast!

Shalyse said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Can't wait to see her!