Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Should Be Sleeping!

Since I can't seem to get to sleep tonight I figured I should come here and write about what is on my mind. Then maybe I can stop thinking about it and get some sleep. Since I don't even really know how I am going to write this, it might all end up sounding pretty random, but hey, it's midnight, what do you expect. =) Starting this month we have cut Alea's (our mother's helper) hours in half. I will basically be having her help with picking kids up from school, grocery shopping, and a little bit of babysitting. Not exactly what I need, but hey, it should help. Things haven't worked out quite like I had hoped back when we were first looking for help. I've tried a few different avenues over the months that we have had her and unfortunately I don't seem to be able to find that right fix. I mean she is a good person and all, it's just that, well, I don't know, we'll just have to see if the new set up will work out. Unfortunately she now needs to find some additional work to cover the rent and even though we discussed this with them a month ago, she doesn't have anything lined up yet. Hopefully for them she will look into something soon. So if you know anyone that is hiring, let me know and I will pass it on.

I don't know exactly, well, I don't know a lot of things I guess. We'll just have to see how things go. Grrrr, why don't things just work out the way you need them to! I don't know, maybe I am just expecting too much, or maybe it's just because I can't see the whole picture. Oh well, I'm sure there is some good that will come from all of this!

1 comment:

laurie said...

All things are for our experience. I really hope that it gets resolved soon, seems like it's more of a stress than a help.