Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 2, 2009 Blessing Day

So this post is a little out of order here, but hey, better late than never right. Life somehow just keeps happening and it's so hard to stay caught up with it. Anyway about two weeks ago, on Aug. 2nd, Annalise Michele Clayton was given a name and blessing at church. It was a wonderful blessing. Unfortunately the microphone wasn't working, but many people who had been sitting in the back told me that they were still able to hear what was said.


Here is Annalise right after I dressed her. I waited
until we got to church to put on her white dress.
Mornings seem to be the time that she has diaper
explosions and I wasn't taking any chances! Luckily she
made it just fine. This beautiful dress was made
by Vickie Judy, a friend from the ward.


At our house after church.







Here she is just waking up. She sleep though most
of her little party.


Grace Brooks, a friend from the ward, enjoying
Annalise.


Our Precious Princess! The Bracelet is from
Grandma Stephens.


Proud Daddy! He's loving his first little girl!


Annalise and my dad admiring each other. Jacob
and my mom looking on. It was nice that my parents
were able to come down for the special day.

No comments: