Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fun with the Camera

Yesterday while my sister was here, we decided to have some fun with my kids. I have been wanting to go get their pictures taken with the boys all dressed in jeans and white polos and Annalise in her cute little pink shirt and jeans. We weren't able to take them anywhere yesterday because by the time I got around to making an appointment, it was too late to get in. So instead, we picked up the kids from school, had them all change into their "picture clothes" and went out to my new workshop (more on that soon), and just had some fun. The pictures are far from perfect...I am not a photographer and my camera sucks! (have I mentioned how much I want a new camera???) But, you will definitely see some personality here!



Annalise does not like wearing anything in her head right now!
















The boys all wanted to do some silly pictures, so here they are!

William






Jacob






Spencer






Annalise has the best laugh ever and the boys love to make her giggle!


You may disagree, but I think my kids are the best kids ever!!!! I love them more that I can say...more than I ever knew I could! I am one lucky mom!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Annalise is So beautiful! I was amazed at how she has grown! My goodness! I loved seeing all the pictures.......so much fun!

laurie said...

way too cute! I love "playing around" pictures. Bryce's smile is absolutely contagious! Great job.

Jenn C. said...

I love those pictures! You are very blessed with very cute kids!

Becca said...

Annalise is gorgeous! She's not a newborn anymore, is she? I loved the pictures. Spencer's silly pictures were the funniest.

Jodi said...

The kids are darling, but tell me more about your craftroom!!!! Don't leave me hanging...:-)