Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day in the Van...

and it breaks down! Doh! No, I am not kidding! We just put insurance on this one and took it off of the minivan yesterday so I got to drive it to pick up kids from school today. I was so excited and enjoyed driving it. Well, it was working fine until I began the trip home. I was just driving along and it stopped running. Okay... so I rolled to the side of the road, tried to restart it a few times and called John. I was not happy! He had a few ideas and I tried those, but unfortunately it didn't help a bit. Luckily my friend, Angela, drove by and offered to give us all a ride home. I left the keys in the van and John stopped by on his way home to check it out. It started right up for him so he drove it home. He's working on it now. I seriously don't believe it. Maybe we are finding out why it was such a great deal!

No comments: