Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All Night Long!

Bryce slept through the night last night! This is so amazing because in his 2 and a half years, he has only done this twice before. We've been thinking that part of the reason might be that he is not getting enough food during the day and so he is hungry at night. Thanks to that tube, he now eats all night long...and gets more during the day so I am hopeful that his sleeping continues to get better. I know this was just one night, but I hope it is just the beginning. I'm just so excited that he (and I) slept so well last night! Maybe I will be able to function a little better today!

2 comments:

laurie said...

Sleep makes all the difference. So happy for you!

Jenn C. said...

SO glad that you finally got some sleep. I hope you continue to get sleep.