Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Morning Fun!

This morning while I was getting Annalise ready for the day, she was sitting calmly and watching Dora. As I was brushing her beautiful hair, I decided to try putting it up in ponytails. It worked! I couldn't believe she sat still long enough. I was so excited. I think it is so cute. I had to take a couple of pictures! I love having a girl! So fun!





The best part about it is that it has been about 2 hours and they are still in. She can't pull them out yet! It's so great.

Since I was taking pictures of Annalise, Bryce wanted his picture taken also. He loves having his picture taken and then being able to see it right away! He is actually sporting his new haircut as well. It had gotten pretty bushy so a few days ago, we cut off his curls and gave him a nice little boys cut.


Ahhh, now back to blogging about our trips!

1 comment:

laurie said...

I love piggys! I actually got Katy to wear them to laser tag today. It's been hours and they are still in...yeah for piggys!