Sunday, February 22, 2009

On the road again

Well, last night Mom and Dad Stephens, Kevin, and Avery arrived into town at about 7:15. My mom and dad are moving back to California from Houston, Texas. They stopped here for the night. My brother Kevin and his son Avery flew from Utah to Texas so that they could drive the truck while my parents drove the car behind them. It was a short time to see them, but a lot of fun. My sister, Sheri, drove down to visit for the night also. We stayed up way too late talking and laughing and catching up a bit. This morning they got up, had some breakfast and were off again. I really miss having family close by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How nice to spend time with family - even if it's a short time.

Jake and Jenny said...

I am so glad you got to see your family. How fun to stay up late catching up!