Thursday, February 19, 2009

Since I'm awake...

What am I still doing awake? I have no idea. I just couldn't seem to fall asleep tonight which is very rare these days, but since I'm awake I thought I would add a little here for the day. Today was a much smoother day. I spent the morning attacking my laundry room. It was a very needed task and I feel great having done it. I still have lots of clothes to wash tomorrow, but at least everything is all sorted and ready to go! William and Jacob had their music classes today and Bree, our newest babysitter and one that I think is going to work out GREAT came to watch the other boys so I could go with them. They are in a class called "Let's Play Music" and I love it. It's a 3 year program that is an early introduction to music. It is amazing all that they have learned. Today William began composing his first song on the piano. He was so excited about it. I can't wait to hear it. Then tonight we had enrichment and the husbands were invited to go with us, so since we already had a babysitter, John and I decided to go out to dinner before the meeting. By the time we got everyone home from music and all, we only had about 30 minutes before the meeting so we just went for Chinese food there in Bashas. The egg rolls were disgusting, but other than that it was decent and actually a lot of fun to have a few minutes to talk. We really need to go out more often! Enrichment was on communication and keeping love alive in marriage. It was great. We stayed and talked with some friends for a while afterward and then came home to a very peaceful, clean (at least cleaner than we left it) home with all boys asleep. Actually our babysitter was also asleep with Bryce all snuggled up in her arms. It was pretty cute.

2 comments:

laurie said...

Laundry. Yuck. Basha's chinese, yuck. Going out with hubby, TERRIFIC! I'm so sad I had to miss enrichment. I really wanted to go. How great it is to come home to peace and order.

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great day - except for Bashas chinese food. They are really hit and miss, sometimes ok, sometimes terrible. Should've had the pizza, Bashas pizza is always pretty good. I'm sad there's no Bashas down here. I had the pizza kitchen phone number in my cell phone so that I could call them no matter where I was and order.