Monday, April 26, 2010

First Steps and Dancing

Annalise is just so stinking cute!!! OK, I know I'm biased, but hey, you know it's true! She has been working up the courage to take those first steps. She finally took two steps on her own going to John from me. That is all she has given us so far, but I'm sure in no time, she will be taking off and running after her big brothers. Right now, she follows them everywhere just as fast as she can.

Something she loves is to dance! She has been doing it since she was very young. If any music comes on, her little shoulders start moving and her hips start swaying, and before you know it, her whole body is moving. Here is a video that we took of her a couple of days ago.

3 comments:

laurie said...

she doesn't just bop, she's got the whole body wave goin on! So cute.

Katy said...

She is stinkin' cute!!! I still think of that video when she shouts, "I got it!" SOOOO cute! She's a cutie, I can't wait to meet her in a few months!!

Julie said...

Darling!