Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Babies!

There are few things as wonderful as holding a brand new baby! Tonight I got that chance. My good friends Ben and Katie Rogers had their baby last night. She was three days overdue and Katie was very ready to have her! Tonight while John, William, and Jacob were at play practice, my sister came down and watched the other kids so that I could go visit Katie in the hospital. It was wonderful to hold their new baby girl. She is adorable and has a head full of hair! Welcome to the world Kamber!

I got home right after the guys did and found out that there had been some excitement tonight. I guess William had a terrible asthma attack while they were at the practice. William claims it was the worst one he has ever had and Jacob was very scared about it. Luckily they got him home where he was able to take a breathing treatment and seems to be doing better now.

No comments: