Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby's Room

Last night after the boys went to bed John and I put the new crib together! I love it! It's one that I have had my eye on for quite some time. The thing I love most about it is that it is short...just like me! Now I will be able to put the baby into the bed without standing on tip toes or slightly "dropping" her in. We also set up the new rocker. It's one that I got on clearance at Babies R Us. We got the ottoman for free because of some deal they were having the day we bought it. I love it because it is nice and big and will be a great nursing chair as well as a rocking chair.

John pulling the chair out of the box and pretending
he is driving a bus. He was most excited about
this because there was no Assembly required!


The crib was a different story. Lots of things to
hammer and screw in, but it was fun to work on
it together. Once we got it all put together, I said
it looks like a cotton candy crib...so much pink!


Here you can kind of see the size of the crib.
John will be able to get the baby out even while
he is on his knees! =) As you can see in the
background, the dresser still needs a bit of work.


Spencer checking out the new chair
this morning. He thought it was really
cool that it can rock and spin around
at the same time.


Here is a picture of her new car seat.
It too seems really pink to me, but
I'm sure I will get use to this new
color around our house.

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful crib. I'm so excited for you.

Unknown said...

That crib is so short!!! You're gonna love it. William will be able to get the baby out for you, how nice!! and yes you will get used to all the pink everywhere. It's so much fun!!!

laurie said...

Awww man! I thought I was getting over my "baby hungry"....I'll keep trying...lol!

Shelli said...

I have to agree with Laurie- it brought out a little "girl" fever. It has passed, whew :)