Saturday, May 9, 2009

Made it Through the Night

Last night was the father and sons outing. John has been debating all week whether or not he and the boys should go. They love going, but he also did not want to go and miss being here if I were to go into labor. I'm now 37 and 1/2 weeks and our other boys have all come early and the last one came really fast. Well, luckily we made it through the night and I have no signs of her coming today, so I think we will be fine! I'm glad they went. I hope they are having a fun time.

They didn't end up leaving here until 6pm. Since I still had Bryce with me, I didn't really have any plans for going out, but a pollo grande was calling my name. I decided to do take out, but when I called the restaurant here, I found out they have closed! Bummer. There is still one in Gilbert, but I didn't feel like going that far and nothing else really sounded all that good or worth the effort, so I just stayed home and had leftovers. I then put Bryce to bed and soon followed him. He has a bad cough...AGAIN...so I was up a few times throughout the night helping him with breathing treatments. But luckily I had no contractions throughout the night! So that was good. Now I just need to get through this afternoon and tomorrow morning. After that, she can come anytime.

This afternoon I am going to the sealing of some good friends of ours, the Millspaughs. I am really looking forward to it. I am so happy for them. I'm not sure when John and the boys will be home, so I decided to get a babysitter lined up just in case. If they do get home, John will probably want to go anyway, so that should work out fine. Luckily I was able to find one today. I don't know why I always wait until the last minute to do that.

2 comments:

laurie said...

ooohhhhh, pollo grande!! I was very sad when they closed. Julia went to Gecko grill last week and bought me one so I could eat it the next day. I so miss a hot fresh one. That's the only thing I ever ate there. Glad you made it through the night, that would have been scary.

Lulu said...

Ah the Pollo grande... I was very sad to see that place close too. Glad your little bun didn't make an early appearance!