Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Week Old

I can't believe it has been a week since Annalise was born. It's been a great week in so many ways. The boys just LOVE their baby sister. William has even decided that he wants to change diapers, so I showed him how. He decided that he would practice on Bryce first, but he has now changed 5 or 6 diapers on both kids. He is going to make a great little dad some day. All of the boys just love being around Annalise, talking to her, and holding her. Even Bryce is handling it very well so far. He loves to sit next to me on the couch while I feed her. He just looks at her with a huge grin on his face and then starts touching her blanket and her hand and if he can get to it, her face. He does like to point out her nose, mouth, ears, and eyes, so we have to be careful that he doesn't do it a little to hard. We are so lucky and blessed to have this little girl as part of our family!

One day old...She is a thumb sucker! I love
how she covers her face with the rest of her
fingers when she sucks her thumb.


Are they really all mine? I don't know how I
got to be so lucky!


One week old. Very comfortable in big brother's
arms!

9 comments:

Heather said...

changing diaper? That is so great. She is a doll, I need to get over to see her.

Valeen said...

Oh, Tammy! All those pictures are just precious! What a wonderful family you have! Now go get some rest.... Love ya!

Becky said...

adorable pictures!! Love the wink with the thumbs up. Cute!!

laurie said...

So wonderful! She will be well taken care of by those big brothers. One of my very favorite pictures is my whole family on the hospital bed when Bo was born. I hope you are feeling well. Call if you need anything.

Julie said...

Such sweet pictures and memories--Good for you for recording these precious moments when I am sure that your life is quite busy right now!

Debbie said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see her!

Shalyse said...

That is so great that he has actually changed them more than once. I thought that after the first dirty one he might have changed his mind! What a good big brother! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures, when you get time! Love you!

Jake and Jenny said...

What a sweet family! You have cute boys and now a sweet girl!

Becca said...

I love the last picture with William and her asleep together. You certainly deserve all the blessings you have and more.