Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 3rd--Family Pictures

No surprise, but December is flying by and is just as full as can be. We have been trying to get a family picture taken since Annalise was born. So on December 3rd we finally bit the bullet and made our way to the portrait studio. Unfortunately we were not very impressed with the photographer and even less so when we saw the photos. But, they are what they are and we are who we are, so here they are!



















I love this one!


The kids were good sports about it and after getting the pictures taken, we all went out to Famous Dave's for dinner. Delicious!

5 comments:

laurie said...

The kids are ADORABLE, but I have to say the quality is a little lacking. It almost looks like what I could do in front of a sheet. Where did you go? I'm sure once they are printed and cropped and all that, they will look fine. I was once told to not worry about (a child) and how he acted in pictures, but that, just as you said, we are who we are and who they are right now is what you want to remember. You will look back and laugh and think to yourselves "remember when we had all those little boys and one tiny girl!" Good Mom to get it done.

Tammy said...

Laurie, you could do better I'm sure! We went to Sears Portrait studio. We've been there before with very good results. This girl must have been new or something. I must admit, I like the personality that shows through from the kids.

Jodi said...

Everyone looks AWESOME!!! What beautiful children you have! I love the ones of the three older ones together especially. Good for you for making time in your crazy schedule for these great pictures!!!

Katy said...

It was such a blast to get to see all the personalities coming out!! And we were surprised how grown up Annalise is getting! She's SO beautiful! And love the red dress!!!

Jenn C. said...

You have inspired me that we need to go and get new pics. Your kids are so cute and I love their outfits!