Wednesday, April 8, 2009

33 Weeks and Another Look at Our Little Girl

This morning started with a trip to my Ob's office for an ultrasound. I love seeing my baby. It makes it all more real and exciting! She is measuring at about 33 weeks 4 days, so just a few days ahead of schedule. He said she appears to be just under 5 lbs at this point and she is head down. There is plenty of fluid in there and her heart beat is great at 144 beats/minute. All good news. John, Spencer, and Bryce went with me today. Spencer thought it was really cool to see the baby inside of my tummy. I can't believe she will be in my arms next month!

While I'm talking about her I wanted to share something kind of funny that happened the other morning. While I was reading my scriptures, I had them resting on the top of my belly...it makes a great table at this point you know. Well, all of a sudden my book began moving just slightly and I realized that the baby must have had the hick-ups. It went on for just a little while, but I thought it was so funny and strange to see my belly moving my book!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I've had this happen to me before too. Very weird and very cool all at the same time. When I'm pregnant, I love having the baby to entertain me when church meetings drag on a bit too long. I guess now I have plenty of entertainment as it is from my other kids, though. :)