Thursday, April 2, 2009

HE QUALIFIES!!!!!!

I am in tears once again...this time huge tears of JOY! Bryce qualifies for long term care! I am so glad that he did this time. I am relieved actually. Now he will continue to get the therapy that he needs and I don't have to worry about this craziness that is going on with the state of Arizona and wondering/worrying what it will mean for Bryce! I am so glad. This also means that any additional item(s) he may need now or in the future like that great chair we have been able to borrow, or leg braces, or a stander or a communication device, etc., etc., etc., all of which we believe will help him so much, will be taken care of. I don't know yet what all else long term care involves, but I am so thankful that he qualifies and that we will now be able to move forward with his care. Of course I still hope and pray that some day we will find out what is causing all of this and be able to help him and that he will no longer need all these services, but for now I am so thankful that he will be able to get what he needs to help him during this time! Thanks so much to everyone who has been so supportive during all of this. It really does help a lot!

4 comments:

laurie said...

Yeah!!! I was so excited just when I read your title. Truly an answer to prayers.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you!

Jake and Jenny said...

That is the best news! That is such a blessing for your family!

Lulu said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Giving the care to those need it. So glad he qualifies. So many kids fall through the cracks in our system.