Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catching up...Again!

OK, so it has been over a week since I have been here to let you know what's happening now in our crazy, always moving life. I have about 8 minutes now, so I will at least get a bit written here and then be back later. Hopefully before another week passes.

April 16th

This was the day of my Baby Shower. Wow, what a shower it was. Shantell Carroll threw the shower for me and everything was beautiful and treats were yummy. We had a great turnout and our little girl got many wonderful gifts. She will certainly be the best dressed girl around! It was so fun getting all that girly stuff. I'm actually getting excited about bows and frill and all that girl stuff after all. It sure is becoming more real to me now! I just realized that I haven't gotten my pictures onto my computer yet. I'll have to do that and add one that I took of all the pretty packages after the shower.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so sad to miss your shower. Is there anything that you didn't get?

Jake and Jenny said...

Girl stuff is so much fun! It was a fun baby shower and I am so excited for your family!

laurie said...

Girls Rock!

Shalyse said...

I am glad the baby shower went well! Love you!