Tuesday, April 7, 2009

William's Birthday Party

On Saturday William celebrated his birthday with a dinosaur party. We had 5 kids come which he thought was not enough, but with those 5 and our 4, I believe it was plenty. We got things ready during and between sessions of conference and had the party from 3:30-5 pm. I was trying to decide which cake to make when William said that none of those dinosaurs looked real enough. He wanted me to just make a plain white frosted cake and he would decorate it himself.

So he did. He told me what colors of frosting to
make and set to work. Once he tried making the
dinosaur though, he decided it was too hard to
get just what he wanted, so he turned it into just
a design instead.


The finished product!


Opening presents


The football was a big hit. Luckily we got that
game moved outside before anything got broken!


William blowing out the candles


My boys always think that as long as there is a
Pinata, the party is complete.


Although the pinata fell to the ground before
breaking completely open, the kids all seemed
to find their way to the candy without any trouble.


Hyper Jump was a game that he got
for his birthday. This game is great!
It kept my hyper boys busy the rest
of the evening! I even had to try it,
which was quite a sight I'm sure!
Fun, fun game. Thanks Nicole and
Trevor!

No comments: