Monday, April 13, 2009

Stomach Flu

No, as of now we do not have it. KNOCK ON WOOD! It sounds like it is going around though. Both Saturday and Sunday multiple people told me that they or someone they had been around is now sick with the flu. So I was starting to get a little paranoid. I hate dealing with the stomach flu! Then John just called me and said that one of his co-workers was in his office talking to him and saying that his kids were all sick and that they got it from someone else's kid's whose babysitter had it and threw up 10 times while she was babysitting, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, John said the whole time he was sitting there thinking, "so why are you in my little office, breathing in my breathing space when you are most likely contagious as well?" So I am here just hoping beyond hope that we do not get it...at least not this week. Alea starts work here tomorrow, my parents come into town on Wednesday, Thursday is my baby shower, and Saturday is William's baptism. Not the week to be sick! Anyone know of a good way to ward off stomach flu when it appears to be everywhere around you?

6 comments:

Shelli said...

Put some purified water in a glass spray bottle with 5 drops of tea tree oil. Mist around your house- the air, door knobs, light switches... It will kill any bacteria or virus that is hanging out.

Tammy said...

Thank you. I knew you would know what would help us out!!!

laurie said...

You could always try quarantine...lol!

Chris Null said...

I never knew you could catch stomach flu via blog. I read your blog last night and this morning Emma and Derrick both have it. Thanks! We'll be sure to keep our distance from you. :-)

Tammy said...

Ahhh! Get off my blog! Sorry we made you sick! LOL!!! I think quarantine may be the answer, but I don't think I could handle being in quarantine without my computer.

Unknown said...

I didn't realize I was logged in as Chris. Oops. :-)