Monday, March 30, 2009

Call Backs and FHE

Saturday night John was called and said that they wanted him to come for "call backs" for the play. So that's where he is tonight. I don't know what specific part they have in mind for him, but I think we will know when he gets home tonight. William did end up trying out so we will see what happens with him as well. I guess he was very nervous, but he did it. I'm proud of him for trying.

Since we knew John would be gone tonight we had FHE yesterday. We talked about priesthood prayers and father's blessings and then everyone received one. It was a neat experience. The boys did pretty well through it although they kept saying that it was too long and there were too many prayers. I'm so glad that we have the priesthood in our home and it makes me excited that someday our home will be filled with young men who hold the priesthood.

No comments: