Friday, March 20, 2009

Question of the Day

Why oh why would anyone build a huge McDonald's without a play area? I mean really, maybe it's just me, but McDonald's food is gross. You certainly don't go to McDonald's for the good food or great prices! The only reason I would ever go to McDonald's (other than maybe for an ice cream cone) is because there is a play area and for some reason, kids seems to love their food. Yesterday we met up with some friends at the new library in Queen Creek. Then we headed over to the brand new McDonald's that is right there. We walked in and realized there was no play area. What? Do you think we stayed? No, of course not. We drove up to the McDonald's on Queen Creek and Power that has a play area. The funny thing is that 2 other families that we had seen at the library also ended up at that McDonald's. What a waste of good space to stick a McDonald's right next to the library in the middle of Queen Creek which is flowing with children and not add a play area. If it was just to put a fast food place there, I think they would have done better to put a Wendy's or Arby's or Taco Bell or something with decent food in that place instead. At least that's my opinion!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I think this post should be forwarded to the McDonalds headquarters. I agree with you 100%. Gross food.

Unknown said...

Totally agree! Yuck!

Lulu said...

Thanks for saving me a trip!

laurie said...

I had a similar experience in Phoenix. The only reason I went was to waste some time and keep Katy happy. This playplace was geared for big kids so she couldn't play on anything. Hello?? Glad to know so I won't waste my time heading that direction!

Jake and Jenny said...

I totally agree! However, I do enloy a Big Mac now and again. A play place is an absolute necessity!