Saturday, March 28, 2009

Taking it Easy Today

Well, today I will be following the advice of my friend Valeen, who used to be an OB nurse, by putting my feet up and taking it easy. She gave me this advice on Thursday night after mentioning that it looks like the baby has dropped. What? I still have almost 9 weeks left! Well, then last night, I was up during the night having contractions. That was a scare. They have stopped, thank goodness, but I don't want to start anything up again. I'm only a little over 31 weeks and we want this baby to be fully cooked before she comes! I go back into the OB on Tuesday, so we'll see what's going on then. Hopefully nothing at this point!

This Morning John and William are going to tryout for the upcoming Queen Creek Community theater play. This is the first year that William is old enough to try out and he isn't so sure that he wants to do it, but he is going to go see what it is like. He would love to be in the play, but he doesn't want to sing for someone all by himself. He's a kid after my own heart there! This year's play is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It should be a really good one. John is very excited about it. Honestly, I'm a little nervous about the play this year. When John does these, I don't see him much at all throughout the month of June and since the baby is due the end of May,I'm not sure how it is all going to work out. I'm sure it will, I just don't know how yet! Good luck today Boys!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Put your feet up, eat some bon bons. :)

laurie said...

ditto to Amy. Tell John good luck with the play. Glade mentioned it and I can't say I'm too sad he decided not to do it for the same exact reasons you mentioned.

Jake and Jenny said...

Yes, you need to take it easy, I know that is easier said than done as a busy Mom but just try and not overdo!

Julie said...

Tammy,
You are right to take it easy! Let that little lady cook a little longer. You have sure had a lot going on lately. Isn't life a walk of faith? Hope all goes well with little Bryce. We are thinking of you and hope that when labor comes, all goes well.

Becca said...

Hoping for a happy, safe outcome fore everyone, which might include no parts in the play! :) We love you. Make sure and keep us informed please.