Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo!

Friday, my fabulous sister Sheri had the day off so she came down and took all 4 of my boys to the zoo. She said it was packed with people, but other than that and getting lost on the way out they all had a great time.

Hanging out with the giraffes. I'm not
sure what my boys were looking at.


Spoiled with Sno Cones!


They loved seeing and petting the Stingrays.


Poor Stingrays must get touched thousands of times a day!


While the boys were gone for the day, I was able to get quite a bit done here at home. Most of the morning I spent on the phone getting things taken care of or set up for the upcoming weeks. Then I set to work getting the bedrooms ready for the big bedroom move which was planned for Saturday.

2 comments:

laurie said...

Awesome! A whole day at home with no kids...a girl can only dream.

Jodi said...

I am so jealous! Now, why can't your sister be my sister too?