Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break!

Spring break begins today! I think I am just as excited as the boys are. It was so nice to get up this morning and lounge around for a little bit as the boys played instead of trying to get everyone ready for school. About 8:00, Bryce woke up and we all decided to have breakfast, get dressed, do morning chores and get the day started. It was amazing how fast the boys can get all their chores done when they know they get to play the Wii when they are finished. They played that for a while while I played around on the computer...yes, and joined facebook. They are now all outside playing baseball, swinging, and riding their bikes. Bryce is sitting in his chair watching them play. I keep hearing him giggle as the boys ride by him and talk to him or do something to make him laugh. I love it when they are all getting along. I hope it keeps up this week!

At noon, I have an IFSP 6 month review meeting for Bryce and then I am going to go to lunch with my sister and a friend. She called this morning to see if I would be available and I said that if I could find a sitter, I would be. Thanks to the Smiths, I found one at short notice!

Once I get back from lunch I plan to take the boys to the pool that is open here during Spring Break. Hopefully it won't be too cold. The water is heated, but it's the getting out that might be a little chilly. My two goals during spring break are to get a few of my projects done and to be sure that the boys play hard enough each day to sleep really well at night! I don't think that is to much to ask during spring break!

4 comments:

Jake and Jenny said...

My kids also sped through their chores to get to play the Wii. Spring Break sounds like fun at the Claytons!

Heather said...

I think I am the only one who still does not own a Wii, maybe soon.

I can't wait to go find you on FB.

Unknown said...

Those are very good goals for spring break. Always love having the kids nice and tired at bedtime.

Julie said...

Yeah for Spring Break...hope you get some things done and the boys play really hard (so they and mommy can get more sleep!)